Monday, December 10, 2012

Age or beauty?

I am always looking at fashions and wondering if they are too old or too young. Some things spring right out to me. But others are harder to determine. Such as skirt lengths, heel heights, makeup colors. Etc. Here is one answer.  I've now got answers to some questions and questions I didn't have before. Long hair after 40? Well, what do you think? Blue nails? Cleavage? There are so many things going into putting ourselves together and the look we want to project. At least there are some folks with opinions.

4 comments:

  1. Long hair...yes! I'm on board..and I'm 51 sporting long hair. And it suits me well, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm 22 and I don't think short skirts, long hair, or blue nails suit me. I don't think it makes me age inappropriate or less beautiful. My mom rocks long hair, painted nails, cleavage. And she gets tons of positive attention. I think it's all about balance and knowing who you are. It's also about finding the balance with how something looks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's an interesting question.
    Personally I think you can be older than 40 and sport long hair.
    When it comes to "trends" I say pick one or two (as in any age) and when showing body parts such as cleavage, then don't show legs. And whatever it is you chose to show, do it tastefully and not vulgar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think it's perfectly fine for over 40 to do any of these things as long as their assets are in good shape.
    I do tend to be a little more conservative in my appearance but that's what makes me comfortable.
    If you got it rock it ain't a bad attitude to have.1

    ReplyDelete