Wednesday, February 12, 2014

There's just one thing

I'm OK with how things are going on the path to the weight loss surgery. But I have discovered that some of the high protein supplements I'm taking actually taste worse than baby food. I'm taking powdered vitamins that are mixed with water. They are supposed to be orange flavor. They are really cardboard box flavor. I'm really glad there are squirt bottles of crystal light. Also some of the shake mixes are nasty. I've been forced to add flavors there too. But you know, that's actually a good thing. I'll be learning to plan stuff and to take something that tastes nasty and make it taste better. For the first 4 weeks after the surgery I'll be on liquids. So innovation will have to be the order of the day. I've never been good at that. Except when backed up against a wall. I'm glad to announce that I have hit the wall. If anyone has ideas for making any of the supplements taste better, I'd welcome them.

No comments:

Post a Comment