Saturday, July 4, 2009

At this point




At this point I think I should rename the blog. We went Wednesday to the most beautiful place in the world again. And this time I fell both on my bum and on my face. So maybe it should be gracelessly instead of gracefully. Part of the reason for going was to make me feel better. And after falling twice, feeling better was out the window. Thank goodness for pics. I can look at the pics and think of the beauty of the place and forget the falling and the pain, and the humiliation.

1 comment:

  1. Judy, I missed you and now find you've been here all the time - for some reason your blog kept showing up with the May post as your last one!

    Anyway dear - I've been laughing out loud - a healthy thing - reading your posts. Now sorry you've had a bad fall - heal fast and be well.

    ReplyDelete