Saturday, July 25, 2009

It has been awhile

Hey. I had an interesting July. I turned 64 on the 7th and my daughter had her son on the 7th. Brian started back to work at the end of June. We got a new computer. Brian had a birthday on the 22nd and is 39 now, almost 40. I went to Florida to see the new baby. I drove. It's a long trip. The weather has been cooler than normal for July. Brian's aunt and uncle visited.

Now it's almost August. I am really ready to get back on track so the exercise program can pick up again. I felt so much better when I was swimming and got off the train when the baby came. Yup, let's blame the baby. And the rest of the month I have just marked time again. I have no business doing that. It messes with my psyche. Time to step back up. Wish me luck. Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment