Monday, August 3, 2009

Today

Today I plan- the rest of the week. Having found out that I forget things in large numbers, I have developed a plan- to plan. I have several notebooke in which I can keep things I need. Such as the Plan!!! So today, I will take the time to set up the plan. I mean things to do in the house, not just cleaning but painting, redoing, redecorating, etc. And things to do for my VSO and myself. Food, clothing, etc.

I will also plan not just when the birthdays come but the things I plan to do about them. July was a busy one birthday wise. My daughter-in-law, youngest daughter, VSO, and myself, not to mention the grandson born on my birthday(yippeeeeee!). But there are several others left in the year. And I need to get cards and gifts out on time.

Another thing to do is to create a central registration for all paid bills etc. I pay some online, some are auto deducted and some come in the form of hard copies. To keep up, I need a central location to check what has been done and how much. Then I need to keep it up.

There are so many things in my closet that I can't keep up with what I have, what fits, etc. So now I am setting aside a day a week for trying things on, putting things aside and making the closet more available. Maybe this will keep me from buying things I already have.

So far, I have a plan to have a plan. Is that procrastinating? I don't know.

Loves, Judy

No comments:

Post a Comment